Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Everlasting life...


My prayer:

Today was quite the mix of good and bad, joy and sadness, health and sickness. I am grateful for the good and trusting you about the bad. 

I am grateful for this life you have given me God. One where I am confident in your love. Knowing you love me and you will always take care of me really takes the pressure off. I can breathe, knowing that you will guide me. I can rest, knowing that you will wake me. 

Thank you for never steering me wrong. You are wonderful.

What God Said Tonight:

Everything is born. Everything dies. Everything waits for its moment to shine. 

My children are different only in that death does not mean their end. I have given you everlasting life. With that, you have eternity to figure this all out. You have forever to get it wrong. 

I never run out of chances for you. As long as you still love me, believe in me, I will stay with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment