Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Heart to help...


My prayer:

What a great day again God, thank you! I am thinking about the message tonight God about how the enemy tries to discourage us from a very young age from our purpose.

I have always wanted to help people and had big dreams of what I would do when I was younger. As I got older and realized that helping people is not as easy as I thought. I began to realize that sometimes I can have the best intentions to help and end up making things worse. 

That discouraged me for a long time but then I started understanding how, when I trust you and invite you into situations, you are able to help people more than I could ever hope to. So now, I still try to help when I can but I leave the heavy lifting in your hands. My job is really to pray and let you have your way. 

So, does that mean the enemy discouraged me from my calling or does that mean that I learned that our real help comes from you? Maybe both? 

Eager to hear your thoughts.

What God Said Tonight:

Satan beat you up pretty good when you were young. There is no doubt about that. However, like I will always do, I turned that for your good. I have made what was meant to hurt you into something that has taken you to the next level of maturity in Christ. 

I am your ever present help. Both for you and for the people in your life. 

Your instinct, your heart to help comes directly from my heart. Your ability to be effective comes from your deeper understanding of who I am and what I can do. 

I love you sweet knees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment