Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Problems don't last forever...


My prayer:

I am so grateful to be at the tail end of this week God. It was a tough one and I made it only because of your mercy, grace and strength in my life. Thank you for everything. I have had a lot to say all week. I think it is time for me to be quiet and just listen. What is on your mind tonight God?

What God Said Tonight:

The problems in this world are very transient. They seem monumental at times but they are only for a moment, for a season. My joy is everlasting. My peace passes all understanding. My love is forever. 

Problems, pain, these things come but they also go. They are not from me. They are from the enemy and he is not the author of life so everything he creates dies. It is only here for a season. Every thing I create stands and does not change. 

I am yours, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment