Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Worship...


My prayer:

Amazing God. Life has been pretty intense lately and I have needed you a lot. Tonight, can we just hang out and chat? Instead of trying to figure it all out, I want to just be in your presence and hear your beautiful voice. Would that be ok for tonight? 

What God Said Tonight:

I have a lot to do but I am never too busy for you. I am never too busy to spend time with one of my kids. I love you all so much. Any time together is good. Time spent enjoying each other is the best. 

I love the moments I get to sit in total contentment in the midst of the fragrance of worship. Those are the times of greatest peace here in heaven. When worship floats and fills the air, there is nothing better. 

There is worship in the air tonight, here with you. Their is my Spirit dwelling in it, in you. Your heart and your mind are mine and I will never let go. My Spirit is yours. 

I love you, now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment