Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 11, 2016

A greater beauty...


My prayer:

Thank you for a wonderful day God. I got to work off the edge of the stress of the week, hang out with good friends, treat myself a little...what a great break! Awesome God, I can't imagine how I would be able to live this life without you. You are my calm in the storm, my strength in times of weakness, my joy all the time! With you, life is bearable and often wonderful. Thank  you for being in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

The world and your life is made up of so many different pieces and people. You don't understand the true complexity involved in being you. I will show you some day just how interconnected you are with the world and all of your brothers and sisters. 

Your life is like an enormous quilt made of many different colors and fabrics, all with their own beauty but with a greater beauty when put together. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment