Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Already sent...


My prayer:

Thankful, grateful, more than I can say Lord! Thankful for the big things like  your love, salvation and healing. Thankful for the personal things like getting to spend Thanksgiving with mom, at her home, with her being able to walk again. Thankful for the little things like good traffic to drive in today. 

Today is my favorite holiday. A whole day to do nothing more than remember all of the reasons we have to be grateful. That is a really wonderful way to spend a day!


What God Said Tonight:

I have seen your sacrifice and I know your need. I have already sent the answer and it is on the way. You have very little time before you see the answer, the result, fully formed and dropped into your lap. 

When it is hear, you will wonder why you were so concerned. When it is here, you will remember the need no more. 

I have your answer and I have already sent it. Rest, trust believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment