Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Blind spots...


My prayer:

My thoughts are all over the place tonight God. In some ways, things, life, is more clear than ever and in other ways, I could not be more confused. 

I pray that you continue to lead and guide me. Continue to show me what I need to know. Continue to let me know what to do and where to go. 

I don't trust my own instincts or decisions right now. I need yours.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes, when a bright light is shined onto something, it can blind you at first. I have shone a bright light on parts of your life and it will help you see the full picture eventually. Right now, it has you seeing some blind spots. You can see that the answers are there but when you look directly at them, you have a blind spot. 

That will go away. You will see what I have revealed. You will see the full picture. Give it some time and trust in me. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment