Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 18, 2016

Life perspective...


My prayer:

I am a big ball of tired and grateful tonight God. You showed up and did your thing. Thank you for always taking everything, no matter how crudy, and turning it for our good. I see your glorious hand all over my life and the struggles of this week and I am grateful. I am also exhausted. 

What God Said Tonight:

Life perspective sometimes comes out of the simple act of stepping outside of your routine into a new challenge. You never truly know what it is to walk in someone else's shoes until you strap them on and take a stroll. 

I gift you with new perspective. See what life looks at from these shoes. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment