Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Trust God...


My prayer:

Trying really hard to trust that you have everything under control God. Things look pretty crazy and out of control but I will trust you in the storm. I will trust that you will work out everything for my good/our good. Trusting your promises, not what I see in front of me.

What God Said Tonight:

Not everything is as it seems. But even greater, I can use any circumstance to achieve my purpose. 

I have not lost control, I have taken control to move things forward faster. I cannot listen to the cries of my children for one second longer than needed. I hear you. I hear your cries and I am securing your future, even now. 

You don't have to trust the circumstances, You just have to trust that I am bigger than the circumstance. 

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou father for hearing our cries. We cry out to you lord from the deepest depths of our hearts. I believe that you hear our cry's and that you alone are the only one who turely cares about what we are going through. We are your children. We are children of the most high God and knowing this assures me that we are saved from this suffering. Thankyou for this day. Please lord. forgive me of all of my sins. From the heart, i am forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK7c1dgs8ZA

    ReplyDelete