Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 12, 2016

Hindsight...


My prayer:

I struggled today God, Not because of anything that happened. Not because of anyone. I don't really know where it came from but I was definitely just going through the motions. If people hadn't been counting on me, I am not sure I would have even gotten out of bed. 

I don't know where this came from but I don't like it.

I ask God that you take this heaviness, this lack of fire, this lack of joy. God, I ask that you replace it with your joy and your peace in me.

What God Said Tonight:

Life is smoke. It is here and it is real but it is brief and always changing. It is the result of the fire. I am the fire. From me comes life. The life does not last but is beautiful while it  is here. Life fades into heaven where it lives on forever. 

Your life of smoke has little consequence in the grander scheme of eternity. But it is beautiful in its own right and deserves to be cherished. Cherish this time. It won't last forever. One day you will loo back and regret not appreciating the beauty more. 

Look at your life with the wisdom of your future self and see the good, the joy, the purpose that only comes with hindsight.

I love you and I have many blessings for you. Keep your eyes open and your ears clear. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment