Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 30, 2016

Time alone with God...


My prayer:

Today was pretty wonderful God. A reprieve from the cold, time with old friends, a great bike ride. Sometimes these days with a combination of a lot of little joys can add up to be really great. 

And now, alone here with you, I am anxious to hear your voice and know what is on your mind. Let me feel your presence, your glory and let me hear your voice God. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have time alone with you so we can know each other in a closer and more intimate way. 

Like any relationship, you can learn about the other in group settings. You see how they treat others. You see what their general personality is like. You learn about their likes, dislikes, their passions. But it is not until you spend time alone with them that you get to know how they feel about you. It is only in those quiet times alone that you get to truly experience their love for you. 

It is in the intimacy that you find a closeness that withstands the storm. I cherish our time alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment