Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

God's child...


My prayer:

Today was good God. You gave me new insight. I got to be a blessing at least once. Nothing earth shattering but just good. 

Tonight, I come to a place of peace and expectation, in your presence. I love you and can't wait to hear your voice tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

Once, when you were younger, you came to this place, afraid of me noticing you, 

Now you come to this place with the boldness provided to you as one of my children. There is so much to learn just from that one concept. You are now my child. 


No comments:

Post a Comment