Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The battle...


My prayer:

Amazing and awesome God. A whole day where your favor was evident in my life. It was WONDERFUL! Thank you. It has been a while since I have felt that and it is so amazingly wonderful. 

Thank you for everything you did for me today and thank you for everything you kept me from. There was a lot of tragedy in this day that I easily could have been a part of but your protection and favor covered me. 

I pray for those who experienced the tragedies. Be fully present with them God. Let them feel your comfort and healing power. Help them find the strength and the hope to move forward. 

Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have you covered, head to toe. I have your name written in my book. I have you carved in the palm of my hand. I am yours and you are mine. 

I will never keep you in harms way without a purpose and without protection. I was in the lion's den and in the fire. I am in this with you. Your battle, your fire, is nothing more than an opportunity for people to see me at work in your life. 

Don't be angry at the battle. The battle is really your best friend. It is in the battle and the struggle that I get the greatest opportunity to shine in your life. It is in the battle that I can show my glory. It is your victory that the world gets to see my nature. The battle only turns up the flame in your lantern. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment