Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The good and the bad...


My prayer:

I am so very grateful tonight God. Thank you for the change of scene, location with new things to do! It is great to have a new perspective for a minute. You pour out your blessings on me. THANK YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

At any given moment, there is joy, pain, peace, strife, blessing, cursing, rain and sun somewhere in the world and somewhere in your life. The choice that is yours, the thing that is in your control, is which you will focus on. 

I will guide and direct you to all the things you need to do. I will take care of the rest. 

In the meantime, choose your focus wisely. If you want to experience the good, focus on the good. If you want to experience the bad, focus on the bad. I promise you, in every bad situation there is some good and in every good situation there is some bad. It is simply how this flawed world is. 

It won't always be that way. There is a time coming where joy and peace will reign. In the new heaven and the earth, it will not be the same. Until then, make your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment