Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Truth...


My prayer:

I spend a lot of time and effort trying to figure out life. I spend even more time and effort trying to figure out you. What do you want? What makes you happy? What makes you angry? How can I best live a life for you? I ache for the answers. 

Sometimes, I believe I have them. Sometimes, life and you make sense. More often, I wonder if I really know anything. 

If I were a different person, it probably wouldn't matter so much. I know a lot of people who don't understand why I get so worked up about things. A lot of people who say, why can't you just relax and see what happens? I don't know specifically why other than it is not how I am made.

I started asking questions as soon as I could talk. And despite the many years of questions, I still have more questions than I do answers.

My point of telling you this tonight? I don't know. Maybe just to explain why I am always asking...something. Maybe to just generally ask that you give me or help me to find answers and truth. 

God, I want to live a life based on truth. I would rather know and live in truth than in the best of fantasies. To do that, I need to know what the truth is. You are the only one who definitively knows the truth. Please continue to share it with me.

What God Said Tonight:

Truth is a light that makes things clear. Lies make things more confusing. Truth leads to more truth and lies lead to more lies. 

Look for those truths that illuminate the facts around them. You can trust in those truths. If the truth makes the facts around them more confusing...it is likely not the truth. 

I have given you discernment. Discernment grows with practice. The more you use it the better it gets. Use your discernment to seek out the truth of things. Look for the light. I know you and I will show you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment