Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

With you...


My prayer:

Thank you for your presence today God. There were plenty of challenges but I felt you with me all day. 


Sometimes I feel you more. I notice your presence more. I know you are always with me and that you never leave me but sometimes, I feel it more. I love when I feel you more. 

Your presence provides such assurance, peace and confidence. You are my everything God. 

What God Said Tonight:

I love when you feel me more too. 

It brings you more into your real self. It let's me talk to you more freely. It let's me guide you more directly. When you are focused on me, paying attention to my presence, you are less likely to be distracted by the enemy and his tricks. You are less likely to go down paths that lead to destruction. You are more likely to see the joy and blessings I have for you. 

I love being with you. I love it even more when you are with me, truly with me. Together forever my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment