Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

God's anointing...


My prayer:

I am grateful for your protection today God. There were a lot of close calls and you kept me and my home safe. You are very good to me. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

There is an anointing over you and your path that covers all that you are and all that you do. My anointing keeps you moving through the things that wills stop others. 

My anointing makes you powerful when you should be weak. It makes you full when you should be empty. My anointing is all that you need. With it you are fulfilled. Without it, you feel constant lack that has to be filled. 

My anointing is not given lightly but once given, it is yours forever. 

I love you and I will always find a way out for you. I will keep your feet firmly planted on my ground. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment