Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

In the midst of chaos...


My prayer:

My thoughts and prayers tonight are not here with you and me but with so many others that need your help tonight. People in this freezing cold with no roof to keep them warm. People who are grieving over someone taken from this life too soon. People who are petrified of all that is happening in the world. People who are sick, hurt, broken, who need your healing power. 

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the needs God but I know you are not. I place them all firmly in your hands where they can find help. 

Thank you for being big enough, powerful enough, wise enough, compassionate enough. Thank you for being enough God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am here. I have not and will not abandon you or the world. The end times, the time when this world is passing away and making room for the new world and the new heaven, was never meant to be a time of peaceful calm. That type of radical change requires upheaval. 

I can promise you that your steps are ordered and as long as you stay focused on me, you will find great joy even in the midst of the chaos. I promise that if you stay focused on me I will make you a catalyst for peace and for love in the midst of the chaos. 

I love you and I am here for the long haul. The end is in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment