Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 24, 2017

Bruised heart...


My prayer:

I did not do a great job of appreciating this day God. It is hard to come back to everyday life after a week of such great adventure. But, I will do my best to find the joy and adventure in everyday life. I will do my best to maintain an attitude of gratitude. I know it is better for me and it is the least of what you deserve.

I love you God. Thank you for being you.

What God Said Tonight:

Here is the thing though. Everyday life is nothing more than what you make it. I have great opportunities for adventure constantly in front of you. You only need to reach out and grab them. The enemy of joy and adventure is habit.

The enemy of your heart is satan. He beat up your heart. He tried to steal from you. He failed, but the bruise remains. The week of adventure gave time for the bruise to heal but it is not entirely gone. Your feelings today were not just being back home. They were the tender edges of the bruise healing over.

Give yourself the same room and consideration that you give others in grief. I will heal this wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment