Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 6, 2017

Frustration vs. grace...


My prayer:

Forgive me for my rotten attitude today God. I let frustration get the better of me and it was not fun for any of us. I will try to do better tomorrow. Thank you for always giving me a second chance, even when it is my fortieth second chance.

What God Said Tonight:

Did you know that I am very familiar with frustration. There is nothing more frustrating than knowing that the choices my children make will bring them pain and not being able to to talk them out of it. There is great frustration when I save an entire race of people and instead of being grateful, they turn to other gods the second they have a chance. Frustration is waiting for someone who never shows up. 

But I am also familiar with grace. Grace forgives. Grace loves. Grace makes sure that the other person has their needs met first. 

I love you now and always. Your frustration did not take you from me it brought you to me. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment