Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 30, 2017

God shining in my darkness...


My prayer:

Well today sure turned out better than I thought it would! Thank you Jesus! With you God, there is always hope. No matter the challenge, no matter the drama, there is always hope because you are in my life. 

Thank you for being my hope.

What God Said Tonight:

Light is beautiful in darkness. Light in more light is difficult to notice but light in darkness is beautiful and usually welcomed. 

It is easier to notice and appreciate me when I shine in your dankness, in your struggle. When things are going smoothly, you know I am there but I am harder to see. My presence is less obvious. 

Now, I don't expect you to look forward to the struggle because of this. But, it is one way of seeing the struggle in a different way. Every struggle is a chance to really see me shine. 

I promise, it will be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment