Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Imperfect...


My prayer:

Thank you God for being better to me than I am to you. Thank you for thinking of me, loving me, caring for me even when I don't do the same to you. Thank you for forgiving me when I am thoughtless and rebellious. Thank you for loving me when I am at my most unlovable. 

Thank you for being so gracious to accept my meager attempts at worship. Thank you for receiving my love, as imperfect as it is. 

Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

I never need you to be perfect or even close. I always just need you to be committed to sticking it out with me. 

I will never leave you and as long as you never leave me, all will workout ok in the end. 

I love you now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment