Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 27, 2017

To do list...


My prayer:

Sweet Father, you know the question on my heart tonight. You know the struggle. Help me to see the next step. Help me to see the path. Help me to know what I should do, decide, change. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

When did you decide that your past determines your future. When do you think you stopped following my lead? 

I know your heart. I know your dreams. I know your needs and I will take care of each one. 

You have seen some possibilities but you have not seen all that I have to show you. When the time is right, when the option is right, you will have no doubt. Moving into it will be effortless. 

Keep seeking me. Worry less about what you need to decide or do and take that same energy to stay focused on me. I will show you the way. Nothing needs to change until I change it. Nothing for you to do but to seek my face, keep an ear open to my voice and a heart free to be shaped for my purpose. 

I love you and my plans for you are not complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment