Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Choices...


My prayer:

A pretty great end to a pretty crudy day. I don't know why I let the hassles of life get to me. I don't mean to. I don't want to. I tell myself that I won't let it bother me but then suddenly, I am ready to scream with frustration. 

God, I ask for help to keep life in perspective. Help me to remember that you and your Kingdom is what really matters. Help me to remember that to love you and love other people are the two things that I need to do. Everything else is filler. Not important. And, DEFINITELY not worth getting upset about. 

It is all very clear to me right now. Help me to remember it tomorrow and every tomorrow after that.

What God Said Tonight:

Waiting on your promise is a frustrating experience. Knowing there is more but not seeing it is a frustrating experience. 

You have good reasons for being frustrated. But, you are blaming the wrong things for your frustration. Recognize what is blocking you from what you truly want and focus on getting rid of that  obstacle, Or, you can relax and know I am in charge and will work it all out anyway. 

It just depends on how you ant to spend your time. 

I love you and you will fine wholeness either way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment