Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 16, 2017

He did it for love...


My prayer:

What a wonderful day of celebration with you! Nothing I could ever do could come close to being enough of a thank you for what you have done for me. But, "thank you" is what I have, so, Thank YOU Jesus! Your sacrifice and Resurrection made it possible for me to know you. It washed away my sin. It healed me. It gave me everlasting life. It is crazy and wonderful. I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Come here. Lay your head on my side. Let me love you. Let me hold you close.

I did it all for love. I did it so that not only could I love you but you could love me back. I did it for moments like this where we can rest in the love between us.

It looks good on you. You are dressed in the glory and love of the Lord. You are surrounded by my love.

You are ready for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment