Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 21, 2017

Look to God...


My prayer:

My awesome God. Two nights where I was too wiped out to spend this time with you so tonight, before it gets to late, I want to be sure to take the time. I have missed hanging out with you like this.

I am very grateful for all that you did for me this week. It was pretty amazing how you turned everything around. Early in the week, I was pretty discouraged and it seemed like everything was going wrong. But, then you did your thing and turned everything around. I love that about you!

Ok, enough about me. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes life can feel like wearing heavy robes in the ocean. It seems like everything is working against you and trying to drag you down. But, when you look to me, when you lean on me, when you trust me, I can free you from the weigh of the world and let you soar to the surface.

Look to me and let me free you. Let me heal you. Let me lift you up to where you can breath and see the sun again.

I love you and I am always here for you. Just look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment