Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Loss...


My prayer:

This was the night when everyone thought you were dead, that all hope was lost. I bet at least some felt foolish for believing you were the Son of God. But it seems like mostly, they were just deeply grieving. 

I have always known the end of the story. I never had to suffer with the thought that you were gone. I have the luxury of always knowing that Sunday is coming, that you came back, that we are saved because of it. 

I can't imagine what it must have felt like to all those who loved you on earth. This night must have been absolute, unbearable agony. 

God, I pray for all those who are suffering from unimaginable loss tonight. I pray for your comfort. I ask that you show them a hope and a future. I pray for your healing power to surround their hearts, minds and spirits and that you make them whole again.

What God Said Tonight:

Great loss is like wandering int he desert with no water. Not only are you depleted and weak but you don't even know where to go to get out. Every direction looks like more desert. 

I am your oasis in the desert. I can meet you at your loss and heal you. I can give you hope for a future. 

I love you and I will heal your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment