Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 7, 2017

New confidence...


My prayer:

Well I made it God. With your help I made it! Thank you for helping me get it all done. Well, at least enough that I can stop thinking about it for a day or two. 

You always amaze me. I so often look at the mountain in front of me with the absolute knowledge that there is no natural way to get over it. So, I pray, I lean on you and you just carry me right over. You make the impossible possible every day God.

THANK YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Your at the table. I have got you a seat at the table. I want to show you that you have more credibility than you realize. I want to show you your royal heritage. 

You need to understand that your standing in this world and in the next is assured because you are my child and I am in you. You are about to see and experience a new confidence. You are about to understand that your worth is more than you ever realized. 

My child, my priest, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment