Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Stop and listen...


My prayer:

My brain is done for today God. I can't think of a thing worth talking about. But, my ears are always open to hear you. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have a lot to say but the time for saying it is running low. It is crossroads time. Time to make choices. Your  choices determine your future. 

Your future is with me. 

Never forget to stop and listen for my voice during the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment