Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Unity...


My prayer:

What a wonderful lazy day God. Thank you for the privileged of doing nothing but enjoying life for a day. Life doesn't always allow for that. 

It seems like the theme from tonight was family members in need. I pray tonight for our families. So many people who need healing, direction, financial help, peace and so much more. You created us to be in relationship and our first relationship is usually with our family. I pray that your will be done in our families.

What God Said Tonight:

It's time to realize that your life is not your own and that you are not alone. There is an inter-connectedness within my Kingdom that is very real and permanent. 

I created you for strength and for independence but today is not the day for it. Today is the day of unity. Today is the day of family. Today is the day to come together and speak with one voice and one purpose. 

The coming of my Son is very near. The bride needs unity. Find your commonalities. Find ways to come together.  It is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment