Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 28, 2017

Waves...


My prayer:

Friday night, nearly May and we have a bit of a blizzard roaring outside. I love when life is unpredictable! 

I don't know what tomorrow will bring God but I know I will face it with you and that is enough. Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you. 

My thoughts are kind of all over the place tonight God. Flitting around and not settling on any one thing. I feel unsettled. Maybe it is just the odd weather? I am not sure but I think I would be better off listening to what you have to say instead of blathering on with nonsense words and thoughts.

What God Said Tonight:

When it rains it pours. It is a saying but it is true. The happenings of your life, the themes, come at you in waves. Just about the time you think you have handled one, another once comes right behind it. 

The only way you mange the waves is to ride on them. If you sink into them, you will drown. You have to ride on top. The way to get on top is to reach for me. I will lift you up. 

Don't wish for the storms to leave your life. They often bring just what you need. They bring the moisture for the next season. But yo can and should ask for my help to rise above. From up here, the storm does not look so bad. 

I love you and I am with you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment