Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wholeness...


My prayer:

A better day thanks to you God. Do we ever get to a point where we are satisfied, no matter the circumstances? Can I ever get to a point where I am so solid in your presence in me that the world, satan, and general nastiness can't reach me? To get to a point where I can say, "I call it all joy." That would be amazing. 

I pray God that you help me to be more aware of your presence in me. Let me feel you, see you, touch you, whatever you will allow God. Your presence in me makes me worthwhile.

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

A place of wholeness. Wholeness of body, mind and spirit. That is what you seek and that is what you will have. 

I came to make my people whole. 

I came so that you could live. 

I came for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment