Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

An ear to God...


My prayer:

I am out of answers God. I know you are trying to show me something but I do not know what it is. I ask for wisdom God. Help me to see what you want to teach me. Show me what you want me to do next. I don't have any guesses left.

What God Said Tonight:

I have you. I have the situation in hand. You have not run out of time. The answers, the next steps are coming, in the right time. 

Keep an ear to me, keep an open heart, I will show you the next step. It is not as bad as you fear. 

I have something to show you. Something pretty amazing. This is only one step in it. 

I love you and you are not alone. You are not abandoned. You are mine and I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment