Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Follow your joy...


My prayer:

Today was pretty wonderful. Thank you for every minute. 

I need to ask you for something specific tonight God. I need you to reveal to me what is next. I feel you encouraging me to move forward into the next season and phase but I don't know what to do. I don't see the open door that I am accustomed to when you are ready to for me to move forward. I don't even know what I really want. I feel like the time is now but I don't know what to do about it.

Dear Father, guide me, give me wisdom, help me to know where to go, what to do. I am willing to follow your will. I just don't know what it is right now.

What God Said Tonight:

Your future is with me. That is the only thing you really have to know. 

Follow your joy, follow your peace but know that wherever you are and whatever you do, I am with you. And that means miracles can and will happen. That means that wherever you are and whatever you do, I am in it with you and I will see it work for your good.

Follow your joy. Each day, choose the things that bring you joy. Not just happiness but that deep fulfilled feeling of joy. It feeds your heart and soul. But, always, take me with you. Let me bless it. Let me bless you. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment