Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Never alone...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for restoration. I pray that tonight is the last night of this particular struggle. I ask for rest and restoration like only you can give. 

I feel like a wimp. I feel like I should be stronger and able to handle this. But, the simple truth is, I need your help. As always. 

Thank you for being my ever present help.

What God Said Tonight:

Who told you that you had to face struggles alone? Who told you that you had to survive on your own strength? It wasn't me. I never meant for you to face any struggle alone. I never meant for you to be alone. 

I am here, now and forever. I am by your side and lifting you up. I will not see you destroyed by this or by any other attack. 

satan thought he was being clever. He thought he could use the breakthrough I was teaching you against you. Well, he tried but I turned it for your good. I used it to take care of some other things at the same time. 

Yes, you are tired and worn out and that will pass. You have been through more than you realize. Trust in me and stop fearing what is coming next. I am with you. I will protect you. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment