Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Dawn...


My prayer:

Wisdom and guidance God. I need it more now than ever before. I am feeling that extreme uncomfortableness that proceeds great change but I have no idea what the change should be. 

I only want your will for my life. I don't want to chase rainbows that take me away from your plan. 

I am yours. I am all yours. Show me what is next. Show me when to move. I will follow your lead. Please lead me.

What God Said Tonight:

Dawn is different. The start of a new thing is seldom something that happens all at once. It is usually gradual like the sun coming over the horizon. You first see a shaft of light, then a bit more, then a bit more and before you know it, the sky is ablaze with light. You don't think about making dawn happen. It is there and before you know it, you are in a new day. 

I don't need you to do much. The change is coming and you will see the path. It will be obvious. What you can do in the mean time is remember your passion. Remember all of the things you said you would do. Remember every lost dream and give them life again. 

I will bring you some unexpectedies in this season. I will bring you some opportunities that speak to the dreams of your youth. Long forgotten in your mind but still present in your heart. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. That was nearly my prays this morning...lead me cause it's dark now

    ReplyDelete