Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Good gifts vs. bait...


My prayer:

Following your will does not always make sense and it is not always easy. It is always best. I know that from years of experience but it is often not very logical. I guess if it was logical, I wouldn't need you to guide me. I could just figure it out myself. 

So, if I think about it that way, your will be illogical and requiring me to really seek you out, brings us closer together. And you have always told me that anything that brings us closer together is good. So, your will being illogical is good. 

See, I will find a way to weave in logic, even in an illogical situation! :)

Thanks for putting up with me God and thank you for your guidance. I love you like crazy.

What God Said Tonight:

My will is nothing more than your best path for being blessed. It is just that sometimes the blessing I want to give you is different than the blessing you have your eye on. 

My gifts are good gifts that will build you up, not harm you. Sometimes the blessing right in front of you is actually more like bait waiting to destroy you. If I redirect you from it, I promise it is for your good. 

I will deny you no good thing. Just remember what "good" means.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment