Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 16, 2017

In heaven...


My prayer:

Sweet and amazing Father. I am enjoying your  presence tonight. I am enjoying your peace. I am enjoying your love. There is really nothing better than sitting in your presence and love. Everything else fades away. The worries, the pain, the needs, none of it matters when I can sit in the presence of the Most High God. 

We are headed into Father's Day weekend and I would ask you to give my Dad an extra hug. This will be the first Father Day that he is in heaven with you. Keep him close and loved.

What God Said Tonight:

I have love and comfort for you on earth. How much more do you think there is in heaven? Heaven is a place where blessing and miracles are a standard part of every day. When you pray, "on earth as it is in heaven" you are releasing that love, blessing and healing her on earth. 

I love you. I love your Dad. I got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment