Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Purpose...


My prayer:

Today was a great day God but for some reason tonight I am feeling discouraged and purposeless. Maybe it is just the Sunday night blues. Monday is not looking real attractive right now. But who knows what tomorrow will bring. You might have some great surprises. You sure had a lot of them last week. 

I pray and ask for your direction, you guidance and your fire in me God.

What God Said Tonight:

Purpose. Your purpose on this earth is pretty straightforward. You are to reflect me and my love. Where you work, what you do is really secondary to that. 

Focus all your effort on reflecting my love and being the physical representation of my love here on earth. Do that and all the rest will fall into place. 

Study my love. Receive my love. Then, give it away, to everyone. Especially to those who don't know me. Spread my love and you will be in your perfect purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment