Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Speed of life...


My prayer:

What a truly beautiful day God. Thank you. I loved every minute of it. 

Tomorrow it is back to work and it is a long week. I will need your help. Well, I always need your help and you are always willing to help so it all works out. 

Having you in my life is just profoundly wonderful on so many levels. It doesn't mean everything in life goes perfectly. It does mean that no matter what happens, good or bad, I know you are there with me in it and you will take care of it. That is profoundly wonderful.

What God Said Tonight:

Life is shooting by at record speed right now. But don't let that frighten you. Even the speed of life is part and parcel to my plans. 

I needed to speed some things up. Time is short and my Kingdom is at hand. 

Pandemonium seems uncontrolled but I can use even that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment