Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 15, 2017

The rain...


My prayer:

Sitting in peace tonight God. It is a pretty nice spot. There are still plenty of worries, questions, circumstances all around me. But right now, here with you, I sit in peace. One of the greatest gifts of a life with you is your peace. Your healing is still my most favorite but peace is right up there. 

Thank you for your peace that is bigger and stronger than any problem that comes against it.

What God Said Tonight:

The rain comes and leaves beauty, life and joy in its wake. It doesn't come with the intention of destruction, although sometimes that happens. It does not come with the intention of putting out fires although sometimes that happens. 

Rain comes because of other factors that produce it. What it leaves behind is not really within its control. Blaming the rain for the flood or giving it credit for putting out the fire is giving the rain more power than it should have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment