Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Everlasting life...


My prayer:

Lifting up my awesome Lord tonight. Praying you get everything you need and want God. Praying that your will is fulfilled. Praying that there is nothing missing and nothing lacking for you. I love you and pray that you get your heart's desire!

What God Said Tonight:

We have died and been resurrected together. As you are in me and I am in you, therefore when I died, you died with me and when I rose, you rose with me. 

There is no death that can touch you now. Your life is everlasting with me. We are in an never ending embrace that will outlast the stars. 

I love you. I choose you. I surrender my grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment