Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 27, 2017

God with me...


My prayer:

Thank you for a really great day God. Beautiful weather, a great bike ride, good food, a great book and time to enjoy it. Sometimes it really is the simple pleasures that make life worthwhile.

Thank you that you are always with me, in good times and in bad. Thank you for always taking care of me. I LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I have walked so many miles in the shoes of those I love. I hurt when you hurt and I laugh when you laugh. 

I can't promise you a life without pain, without struggle. That is a byproduct of this world that has been damaged by sin. I can promise that no matter what is after you, no matter what the struggle, no matter how deep the pain, I will be right there with you. I will make a way out for you. I will heal the hurt and I will build you back stronger. 

I love you. I love you. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment