Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hope...


My prayer:

What a great day! Feeling strong and able to find joy throughout the day. Thank you for all of the reminders and opportunities to connect with people today. It was fun!

What God Said Tonight:

I will give you a picture or a phrase not to tease you and not to give you some kind of premonition. I give these things to you to feed your hope. 

Life cam be so hard. I know, I remember. Without hope, there is often no way to get through the day or even the hour. I am your hope and through me I will always find those flashes of hope to give you in the hard times and the good. 

Keep your eyes and ears open. Look for the light in the distance, the silver lining, the glimpse of what could be. I have placed hope all around you and within you. Seek it out and it will sustain you. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment