Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 21, 2017

Timing is everything...


My prayer:

Praying for hope and for strength. Praying for wisdom and guidance. Praying for help and stamina. Tonight God, if you have got it, I am praying for it. 

I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have more than enoghu for you child. You are feeling at the end of your rope but I will give you your next step, your next word, you next assurance that all will work for your good. 

I have everything you need and I am not stingy. I will hold it until the applicable time. There are so many things that if you receive them too early, they can destroy you. Receive them on time, have the greatest blessing. Receive them early and total destruction of your life, your family and your home. 

That is why it is so important to wait on my timing, even when it is difficult. Let your blessings be blessings in their right time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment