Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Glory within the tragedy...


My prayer:

Earthquakes, hurricanes, fires, shootings...my head spins with the tragedy and need in this world. The best I know to do is pray God because only you are big enough to help us through this much trouble.

I pray God that you provide and protect the hundreds of thousands of people effected by tragedy this month, whether it was nature-made or man-made tragedy. Give them hope. Give them shelter. Give them food and give them love. I pray your healing power over their minds, their bodies, and their lives. 

Thank you God for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your ever present help. I have sent legions of angels around the world to minister to my people. Some you will see and some you will not. 

Always remember that while there definitely is tragedy, there is also opportunities to love, to bless, and to heal. The outcome of tragedy does not have to be pain. When Lazarus died, his death was a tragedy but God the Father chose to use that tragedy to show his glory. In raising Lazarus from the dead, I took something that was meant for evil and pain and turned it into something to inspire and cause great awe. 

Look within the tragedy and see the glory I create. There is glory in rescue. There is glory in healing. There is glory in people coming together to help each other.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment