Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 1, 2017

Not too late...


My prayer:

Remembering big dreams tonight God. When I look at my life it is strange. In some ways, it is so much more than I ever imagined. I have seen things, done things, gone places, that I never once imagined. Then, I think of the dreams that have not yet come true. 

Are they still possible? Is it getting too late? I believe those dreams were directly from you and so I think they must happen some day but it has been such a long time, it is hard to keep believing they will.

Regardless of what life has for me, as long as you are with me, that is all that really matters. I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I can make miracles in the blink of an eye. There is no "too late" with me. Your life has barely begun. You have an eternity with me. These mere decades are barely the start. 

I have things for you that you have not imagined yet. I have glory to show you that will leave you breathless. I love you and we are not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment