Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Ask and pray...


My prayer:

What a strange week this has been so far! I am left a little dazed and confused but grateful for you God. Your constant presence in my life is the core of my hope and my joy. 

This week in particular, I feel like I am praying pretty much all day every day so when I get here with you for this quiet time tonight, any prayers I might have are redundant. It seems far better to listen than to talk.

I am here, with love and hope, waiting for your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

Thanks for setting aside some time a bit earlier tonight. The struggles of this week are draining your reserves a bit and I did not want to miss that time together. I have a few things to tell you tonight. 

There is something on the horizon that will change the circumstances around you. You have been waiting for the change and you will like it but just a heads up that change is coming. 

Also, continue to pray for the hurting around you. Your prayers are activators for my kingdom to come down on earth and reign. I can do more, help more, intervene more when I am called into a situation. I am sovereign in all but as I gave you free will, I will keep my hands off of situations unless asked. So, ask. For yourself, for others, ask and pray. Activate my full power and grace in you and the world around you. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment