Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Power to choose...


My prayer:

Headed into another week God. I pray that you help me to see the opportunities to help people. I pray for your patience and love to flow through me. I pray that you guide every step, every word, and every action of my week. I pray that your will is done.

What God Said Tonight:

There is little left to say and little left to know. 

There is joy around every corner and tragedy in the way. There is peace that passes all understanding and there is fear looking for release. 

This life, here in this world, is filled with contradictions. You , as a child of God, get to choose how and where you will live in it. You get the wisdom of seeing it all and the power to choose your path. 

I love you and I will provide for you every good thing. Seek out your blessing and pick it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment