Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Significance...


My prayer:

It's done. I am exhausted but it is done. Thanks for all of your help this week God. As crazy and exhausting as this week was, there is satisfaction in getting it done. There is satisfaction in seeing your favor and help in my life, again. And today was just plain fun!

I love you. I am grateful for you. I ask for rest and supernatural rejuvenation for tomorrow.

What God Said Tonight:

A time, a moment in time, may seem inconsequential at that moment but some of those moments are actually changing the world. Today, was one of those moments.

The significance of today will not be seen for many years but it was there. Realize that while you live your life, day to day, there are bigger plans, bigger waves and movements that go out and effect the world, through your tiniest actions.

You don't see it. You don't have to. But it is truth and it is happening. Your significance in this lifetime is measured by what I am doing through you. It is magnificent. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment